New Web Site for EANGGA
January 25, 2012
eThree Media designs new web site for The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of Georgia
Having completely redesigned the officer's association web site for the National Guard of Georgia last year, eThree Media received a call from the Enlisted Association of the National Guard of Georgia to redesign and deploy a new web site for their association as well.
eThree Media specializes in producing integrated web sites for non-profit, membership-based organizations. By combining open source software with creative ingenuity, the service offerings have grown to include membership and event registration and payments, and local newsletter processing. Together with our clients, we manage these sites through a web browser based administration area, which, although easy to learn, is also quite powerful in terms of the control it affords over content and information. The unique design approach at eThree Media means that our clients have a single source for their complex organizational management needs with a fresh and up-to-date web presence.
The new site is now live at the association's domain: www.eangga.com.
- New Web Site for Bonaventure Historical Society
- New Johnsonville Sausage Web Videos
- eThree Media Receives Three Telly Awards
- New Web Site for NGAGA
- JCB Backhoe Across America
- New Widgets Section
- New Hosting Server
- 48 Hour Film Project
- Savannah TV Newscast Archives
- Technical Advisor to Requiem For Her Story
- New Web Site For eThree Media
- BitRate Calc Version 2
- High Definition Camera and Editing
- ADDY Award
- Increased CD and DVD Duplication Capacity