New Web Site for Bonaventure Historical Society
November 15, 2011
eThree Media launches new site for Bonaventure Historical Society
eThree Media is proud to announce the launch of our newest completed web design project for Bonaventure Historical Society.
Bonaventure Historical Society is a non-profit membership organization based in Savannah, and dedicated to preserving the natural beauty and historically significant sites of Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah's best known and most photographed cemetery.
The new site contains capabilities for visitors to register for events, make donations, pay membership dues and make purchases in their new online gift shop. As an all-volunteer organization, BHS worked with eThree Media to ensure that administrative intervention was minimized as much as possible, and that the user experience would be self-explanatory.
- New Johnsonville Sausage Web Videos
- eThree Media Receives Three Telly Awards
- New Web Site for NGAGA
- JCB Backhoe Across America
- New Widgets Section
- New Hosting Server
- 48 Hour Film Project
- Savannah TV Newscast Archives
- Technical Advisor to Requiem For Her Story
- New Web Site For eThree Media
- BitRate Calc Version 2
- High Definition Camera and Editing
- ADDY Award
- Increased CD and DVD Duplication Capacity